Why You Shouldn’t Buy Instagram Followers
We’ve been talking lately about how amazing a tool Instagram can be for your business. Instagram is chock full of marketing opportunities – from paid ads to IGTV to product posts.
However, capturing people’s attention isn’t just about sharing an image and collecting Likes and followers. You need to spend time interacting with people and liking other users’ posts – time that many business owners simply don’t have.
Managing a business Instagram account is another task on your to-do list that’s already packed with meetings, deadlines and projects.
Short on time, a big mistake that many businesses make is trying to buy Instagram followers or engagement.
If you’re thinking of buying Instagram followers or using Instagram bots to try and increase engagement, don’t.
Here are 2 big reasons why you want to avoid paying for Instagram followers:
- Bots can also leave comments that don’t make sense and can be downright insensitive, like “So cool!” on a tragic post. Bots don’t understand the context of the conversation, they simply add comments based on a hashtag.
- Buying Instagram Followers is a Big Fake
- It doesn’t increase engagement because the bots don’t engage with your content.
- It destroys your brand reputation as your audience sees that you have a high number of followers but limited engagement.
- There’s no easy way to grow your Instagram followers. If you take shortcuts, you’re running the risk of being banned by Instagram and ruining your reputation. You’re better off posting engaging content, interacting with people, and using the proper hashtags to attract and retain your audience. It’s simple: you can’t automate the level of human interaction today’s Instagram users expect from brands.If you don’t have the time to devote to growing your Instagram followers and engagement or aren’t sure where to start, contact our social media experts. We’re happy to work with you on building your presence on Instagram and other social media platforms.Recommended for YouWebcast, October 17th: How to Solve Your Marketing Data Nightmare
Author: Susan FriesenSusan Friesen, founder of the award-winning web development and digital marketing firm eVision Media, is a Web Specialist, Business & Marketing Consultant, and Social Media Advisor. She works with entrepreneurs who struggle with having the lack of knowledge, skill, and support needed to create their online business presence. As a… You Can Our Website Followers Servicers its helpfuly for you